Click here for enquiries
- On full deployment of the Full Flight Simulator in Nigeria, Caverton would save 1.6 million US$ every year covering Training cost as well as Travel cost for Pilots.
- The associated savings allows a quasi-neutral financial operations.
- Third party prospects using AW139 in Nigeria would also benefit from Sighting of Simulator in Nigeria such as Bristow, NestOil, Presidential Fleet, CHC, Court Offshore etc.
- Caverton has assessed the growing demand of AW139 Simulator Training as a niche market and an opportunity to render services within this space by investing in the Simulator Training device, to meet its own requirements in-house and other operators in Nigeria and environs.
- The investment in the facility will boost local capacity development while retaining expenditure in the country and reducing foreign exchange pressures on local companies.
- This facility will most certainly assist in making Nigeria become a hub in West Africa in the aviation industry.
- We are currently in possession of an up to date Level D certificates for the Simulator currently undergoing configuration in Australia for the AW139 ( EASA, valid till 30/11/2019, Australian Authorities (CASA), valid till 30/09/2019)
- We are working on securing necessary Certification from the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA).