The purpose of these training is to ensure that Fire Wardens and all persons employed by organizations whose duties involve a significant fire risk are adequately trained to discharge their responsibilities safely, prevent fire outbreaks and respond immediately to fire emergencies if required. The training provides basic Fire Safety knowledge and trainees do not become “Fire-Fighters.” However, the training syllabus covers requirements for Fire Warden, Fire Safety and Fire Extinguisher training.
At the end of the training, course participants will be able to:
- Describe General Fire Safety and Fire Prevention
- List the duties of a fire warden
- Explain the fire triangle
- Explain different types and classes of fires and demonstrate actions to be taken in the event of a fire
- Explain safe evacuation procedures and use of escape routes
- Understand and demonstrate safe use of different types of fire extinguishers
- Understand likely source of fires and demonstrate good housekeeping
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING
- Company Fire Wardens
- Security Personnel
- Cabin crew
- Theory of Combustion: the Fire Triangle
- Classes of Fires
- Types of fire extinguishers and application to fire types
- Fire fighting – safety considerations
- Use of Fire extinguishers – Safety considerations
- Fire Safety
- Actions in event of Fire
- Types and functions of Fire alarms
- Means of escape; importance of fire doors; evacuation procedures
- Fire Emergency plans
- The responsible person
- Responsibilities of the Fire Warden
- The Fire Warden’s Log book and Accountability System
- Conclusion AND ASSESSMENT TEST (75 % PASS MARK)
- Outdoor Fire Exercises.
|FIRE SAFETY AWARENESS (INITIAL)||
|FIRE SAFETY AWARENESS (RECURRENT)
To Register, Book your preferred training by clicking the button below.
For Enquiries & Bookings
Do you have questions or want to make an enquiry about our training programs, fill the form and our team will be happy to assist with your request.