We offer a wide-range of flight training courses and will be introducing the first Level D AW139 Full Flight Simulator on the African continent by Q4 2020. The key features of the flight simulator training device are as follows:
- A fully modular and reconfigurable system including a cockpit exchange capability,
- A new generation of full electric motion system Hexaline©, which is the most advanced 6 DoF Electrical Motion on the market with superior reliability and smoothness
- A Forward Facing Instructor Operating Station for a better comfort of the Instructor and more efficient training sessions,
- A large FoV (235°x80°), higher than Level D requirement, and a high- performance Image Generator (ThalesView©) with very detailed visual Databases for an excellent immersion of the trainees in the training environment,
- Blade Element Theory (BET) rotor model and Level D compliant flight models implemented from real flight data
- A full COTS PC based system for an optimized possession cost with limited maintenance operations and a very powerful On Line Diagnosis Tool.